In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I’m doing the final part of a five-episode solo show series where I’m covering one of my favorite topics: referrals. You can catch the first episode, second episode, third episode, and fourth episode of the Referral Generation series here.
In this episode, I’m wrapping up this Referral series and masterclass on Referral Generation. I cover the last two approaches that are particularly unique but have extremely potent potential: creating your own expert networking club and building a referral mastermind system. You can find the links to all 5 of the episodes below.
Topics I cover:
- [1:38] The sixth approach is creating your own expert networking club
- [2:59] Where strategic partners can fit into this idea
- [3:25] An example success story from my newest book of how creating a networking group has worked extremely well for others
- [4:51] Why creating a group like this is a commitment and a long-term strategy – it takes time for this approach to flourish
- [7:43] The seventh approach is building a referral mastermind system
- [8:39] Creating a monthly referral training for your clients
- [9:26] Why this works particularly well if your clientele is B2B
- [10:04] Teaching others how to generate more referrals leads to more referrals for your business – the law of reciprocity just happens
Resources I mention:
Take The Marketing Assessment:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
HubSpot Podcast Network is the audio destination for business professionals who seek the best education and inspiration on how to grow a business.
Did you know there’s an automated marketing platform that’s 100% designed for your online business? It’s called Drip, and it’s got all the data insights, segmentation savvy, and email and SMS marketing tools you need to connect with customers on a human level, make boatloads of sales, and grow with gusto. Try Drip free for 14 days (no credit card required), and start turning emails into earnings and SMS sends into cha-chings.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND