Marketing Podcast with Dan Martell
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Dan Martell. Dan is an entrepreneur, and angel investor and became a highly sought-after coach in the SaaS industry and founder of SaaS academy after exiting three technology companies within a ten-year period. He’s also an Ironman athlete, philanthropist, husband, and father of two incredible boys. He’s the author of the book – Buy Back Your Time: Get Unstuck, Reclaim Your Freedom, and Build Your Empire.
Want to get more out of your free time? Dan Martell joins me in this episode as he shares how to design the freedom to engage in high-value work for energy and fulfillment. We cover how to work less, play more, and build an empire. Listen and get practical steps for buying back time, rapid growth, and wise time investment for both work and life.
Questions I ask Dan Martell:
- [1:48] Let’s talk about the title “Buy Back Your Time” — what did you mean by it?
- [3:14] Why did you decide to tackle time?
- [5:37] How much do people have to overcome being set in their ways of needing to do certain things themselves because they’ve been programmed to do so before they start taking on some of these principles?
- [7:55] What is buy back rate?
- [12:43] What’s your advice for someone getting an assistant who doesn’t know what to tell them to do?
- [18:00] What is the replacement ladder?
- [22:52] Where can people buy a copy of your book and learn more about your work?
More About Dan Martell:
Learn More About The Agency Intensive Certification:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Network.
HubSpot Podcast Network is the audio destination for business professionals who seek the best education and inspiration on how to grow a business.
Comments are Closed