Marketing Podcast with Allen Gannett
My guest for this week’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is Allen Gannett. He is the CEO and co-founder of TrackMaven, a marketing insights platform. He and I discuss his new book, The Creative Curve: How to Develop the Right Idea at the Right Time.
Gannett’s mission in life is to make people realize and live up to their potential. He believes “creativity” is accessible to all, most people just don’t have the right tools.
He has been on the “30 Under 30” lists for both Inc. and Forbes and is a contributor for FastCompany.com where he writes on the intersection of technology and human nature. Previously, he was a co-founder and General Partner of Acceleprise Ventures, the leading SaaS startup accelerator. He was also once a runner-up on Wheel of Fortune.
Questions I ask Allen Gannett:
- What is the science behind creativity?
- What are the four laws of the Creative Curve?
- How has the research you’ve done impacted your own business?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- Why creativity is misunderstood
- What you need in order to develop a skill
- How Gannett’s research influenced his views on hiring
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Allen Gannett:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
Comments are Closed