Marketing Podcast with Russ Perry
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Russ Perry. Russ, the founder, and CEO of Design Pickle, is a seasoned creative leader, entrepreneur, author, and thought leader. As a former agency owner, Perry intimately understands the challenges associated with all aspects of creative work and has transformed the creative process through Design Pickle.
AI is a hot topic right now and will continue to be. But what role does AI play in design? Russ Perry joins me to talk about how AI is totally shaking up the world of design. We dive into “generative design,” a fancy term for using computer programs to create really complex designs and make them better in certain ways (like cheaper, lighter, or more efficient).
Questions I ask Russ Perry:
- [2:18] How do you define this idea of generative design?
- [7:11] If someone wants to use AI in the design process in a commercial or corporate setting, what does that look like today?
- [11:27] Does AI in design mean the cost of acquiring design should go down dramatically?
- [14:56] How are you incorporating AI at Design Pickle?
- [17:57] Do you see this tool set helping people reach their goals faster and being a better option?
- [19:51] How has your job changed?
- [22:53] Where can people connect with you and learn more about your work?
More About Russ Perry:
Learn More About The Agency Intensive Certification:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Network.
HubSpot Podcast Network is the audio destination for business professionals who seek the best education and inspiration on how to grow a business.
Comments are Closed