Agency Spark Podcast with David Gersh
The Agency Spark Podcast, hosted by Sara Nay, is a collection of interviews from thought leaders in the marketing consultancy and agency space. Each episode is designed to spark ideas you can put into practice for your agency today. Check out the new Spark Lab Consulting website here!
In this episode of the Agency Spark Podcast, Sara interviews David Gersh. Owner of Outreach Local Marketing for 9 yrs previous to starting his digital marketing agency. He has built and sold 3 other businesses over the past 25 years. His main focus in those businesses was sales & marketing.
Questions Sara asks David Gersh:
- Tell me a little about your story and how you’ve launched and sold three businesses prior to where you’re at today?
- Do you have a niche or do you work with a range of local businesses?
- What’s been the most successful marketing tactic for growing your agency?
- How have you made the combination of direct mail and cold calling successful?
- How do you keep getting long retainer clients while other agency’s struggle?
- Is there an area or tactic that you see a lot of local businesses wasting their marketing budget on?
Learn more about David Gersh:
Like this show? Please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts here!
This episode of the Agency Spark Podcast is brought to you by Unstack, a no-code marketing platform and ecosystem. Start building a site today for free by visiting their website.
Stop waiting on developers and leveraging multiple tools to manage your marketing stack. With Unstack, you get a no-code website builder, landing page builder, A/B testing, forms, analytics, contact insights, payments, memberships, blog, and more all in one platform. Start building a site today for free by visiting this link and receive 20% off for six months when you sign up.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND
Comments are Closed