Marketing Podcast with Camden Francis
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Camden Francis. Camden is the Founder and CEO of the Nonprofit Organization Beyond the Crisis Beyond the Crisis, the food-distribution charity, which has distributed over 100,000 dollars of food items to housing communities and homeless shelters across Massachusetts.
Questions I ask Camden Francis:
- [2:01] What was it that lead you to start ‘Beyond the Crisis’?
- [2:20] What were some of the challenges along the way?
- [3:33] What’s the actual function of the organization, and how does it work?
- [5:25] When you were getting started, what was the hardest thing?
- [6:26] Did you ever have a moment where you just felt like I just can’t do this anymore?
- [7:24] Would you say that your youth or your age has been a help or a challenge or both?
- [8:32] Was there also that moment or like one day that you remember where you said to yourself, this might actually just make it?
- [9:33] What has been the most rewarding thing about this?
- [11:20] What’s the vision for the future of the organization?
- [14:09] Do you see yourself as an inspiration?
- [14:51] What are your top three or four latest reads that you think everybody ought to read?
- [15:45] Is there someplace you’d want to invite people to check out Beyond the Crisis or obviously any way to connect with you personally?
More About Camden Francis:
Learn More About The Agency Intensive Certification:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Network.
HubSpot Podcast Network is the audio destination for business professionals who seek the best education and inspiration on how to grow a business.
Comments are Closed