In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Todd and Laure Fisher. Husband and wife co-founders, Todd and Laure Fisher founded CallTrackingMetrics in 2011 in their basement and together have grown it into an Inc. 500-rated, top-ranked conversation analytics software serving over 30,000 businesses around the world.
Today, it seems as though there’s a never-ending list of channels and ways in which your customers can communicate with you and your business. We often hear from small businesses that their marketing works, they just don’t know which part. And because of that, many businesses waste their time spinning their wheels on channels that aren’t bringing them business.
In this episode, I chat with Husband and wife co-founders of CallTrackingMetrics, Todd and Laure Fisher, about why call tracking metrics matter to your marketing efforts and how you can utilize it today to double down on what’s working for your business.
Questions I ask Todd and Laure Fisher:
- [1:41] What led you to where we are today?
- [2:15] How did the idea come about to create the company?
- [4:02] What is call tracking and how do marketers use it today?
- [7:08] What are some of the best uses for the various touchpoints with prospects and customers?
- [11:26] The digital world is coming under a lot of scrutinies — so how are you prepping for that from a customer tracking perspective?
- [14:02] Does your tool provide things like HIPAA compliance for people that are obviously in the medical area?
- [14:35] How does call tracking play into personal segmentation?
- [16:03] Do you think that being able to identify if somebody is a customer or somebody is not a customer could trigger different behavior?
- [17:12] If someone was comparing you to other call tracking players out there, how would you say CallTrackingMetrics is different?
- [18:27] How does a call tracking tool play into SMS marketing?
- [19:49] Could you tell us more about CallTrackingMetrics?
More About Todd and Laure Fisher:
Take The Marketing Assessment:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Network.
HubSpot Podcast Network is the audio destination for business professionals who seek the best education and inspiration on how to grow a business.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND