In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Sophia Godkin. She’s a Health Psychologist, Happyologist, and Happiness, Relationship & Transformational Coach. She’s also the author of The 5-Minute Gratitude Journal: Give Thanks, Practice Positivity, Find Joy.
Questions I Ask Dr. Sophia Godkin:
- Will you give us a sense of your journey to becoming a happyologist?
- Why is it so simple yet so hard to decide to be happy?
- Does calling yourself a happyologist ever feel like you have a target on your back and you’re not allowed to have bad days?
- Can you make the connection between gratitude and happiness?
- Can you describe the 5-Minute Gratitude Journal and how it’s structured? And how do you suggest people use it?
- Do you attribute anything to the success of your book?
- What do you think about the relationship between work and happiness?
- What are a couple of things that you commonly tell people that they can start doing now to make a ‘happiness’ difference in their life?
- How do you begin your day?
More About Dr. Sophia Godkin:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by .site.
Have you ever tried looking for a domain name? Chances are that the first few options you tried were not available. You are not alone!
Now you have the power to change this. You can get the exact domain name that you want on new domain extensions such as .site. It is short, it is simple-to-understand and it literally means “website” so it’s perfect for any website that you might be building.
In fact, I got myself www.selfreliance.site where I talk about my book ‘The Self Reliant Entrepreneur’ and share content to help people become self-reliant in their entrepreneurial journey.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
“This training from Duct Tape Marketing has exceeded my expectations and I couldn’t be happier” ~ Brooke Patterson, VanderMedia