Marketing Podcast with Brennan Dunn
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Brennan Dunn. Brennan is the Co-founder of RightMessage, writes weekly at Create & Sell, and wrapping up a new book on personalized marketing.
The internet has changed the way we do business. It’s given your company access to a global customer base. But that doesn’t mean consumers are all the same. Their location, economy, and finances can influence how consumers engage with your business. So how does a virtual business replicate the vital in-person experience? With technology. Brennan Dunn is the co-founder of RightMessage, a software company that helps you uncover who’s on your website, what they do, and what they’re looking for from you. In this episode, we talk about how we can leverage personalized data to improve the customer experience and increase revenue for your business.
Questions I ask Brennan Dunn:
- [1:21] Could you tell me about your book and what inspired you to write it?
- [2:09] What has your journey looked like?
- [5:44] How does the idea of personalization play into the customer journey?
- [13:56] How does the technology of RightMessage work?
- [18:59] Do you have any data to back up the willingness people have to give you more information when you share how it will benefit them?
- [22:15] How does RightMessage use the data it collects to personalize the website for each visitor?
- [24:09] Does RightMessage work with the various page builders that are out there now?
- [24:51] Where can more people connect with you and learn more about RightMessage?
More About Brennan Dunn:
Take The Marketing Assessment:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Network.
HubSpot Podcast Network is the audio destination for business professionals who seek the best education and inspiration on how to grow a business.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND
Comments are Closed