The Agency Spark Podcast, hosted by Sara Nay, is a collection of interviews from thought leaders in the marketing consultancy and agency space. Each episode is designed to spark ideas you can put into practice for your agency today.
In this episode of the Agency Spark Podcast, Sara interviews Kirsty Sharman. Serial entrepreneur Kirsty Sharman is Founder of Referral Factory, her third company. She boasts a stellar career with over a decade of experience within technology and marketing, having consistently identified the latest consumer trends and built companies to address these needs. Kirsty’s expertise as a trend spotter in the marketing and technology spaces has seen her featured by Adweek, the BBC, The Drum, and The Next Web.
Questions Sara asks Kirsty Sharman:
- Tell me about your background and what ultimately led you to launch your third company, Referral Factory?
- What are some of the best practices for companies when they start asking for referrals?
- When is the best time to request a referral from a new client?
- How do help people overcome any awkwardness they may feel when asking for referrals?
- Can you expand upon your idea of customers being your best advocate and how that ties into referrals?
Learn more about Kirsty Sharman:
Receive 20% off for three months at her company, Referral Factory:
- use coupon code DUCTTAPE
This episode of the Agency Spark Podcast is brought to you by Unstack, a no-code marketing platform and ecosystem. Start building a site today for free by visiting their website.
Stop waiting on developers and leveraging multiple tools to manage your marketing stack. With Unstack, you get a no-code website builder, landing page builder, A/B testing, forms, analytics, contact insights, payments, memberships, blog, and more all in one platform. Start building a site today for free by visiting this link and receive 20% off for six months when you sign up.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND